1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods purchased through the online store operated by The ForestWorx Furniture Company.
2. If you change your mind about a standard item you have purchased within 14 working days after the date of delivery, we will provide a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods you wish to return, LESS the cost of the original postage and packaging charges.
3. If you change your mind and cancel a standard order before it is dispatched from our workshop, we will provide a full refund of the original purchase price of the goods AND the cost of the original postage and packaging charges.
4. For custom furniture orders, where you have asked us to make to a non standard furniture size, we will not provide a refund if you change your mind.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Where you would like to return an item you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
7. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
8. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
10. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.